Pay It Forward: Love of Birdhouses and People
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A retired counselor hasn’t slowed from helping other people. A battle with Multiple Sclerosis has Pat O’Neil confined to a wheelchair, but she continues to build and paint birdhouses for her therapy — then donates them to charity.
Inspired by her spirit and generosity, one of her friends nominated her for Pay It Forward.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings