Pay It Forward: Love of Birdhouses and People
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A retired counselor hasn’t slowed from helping other people. A battle with Multiple Sclerosis has Pat O’Neil confined to a wheelchair, but she continues to build and paint birdhouses for her therapy — then donates them to charity.
Inspired by her spirit and generosity, one of her friends nominated her for Pay It Forward.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet