Grand St. Cafe Shares Lemonade Recipe
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — June is National Lemon Month! Austin Bielby, a bartender from Grand St. Cafe, shared how to make their famous home-made lemonade, a great summer drink you can try at home.
Grand St. Cafe was just highlighted in the Pitch for having one of the top five best lemonades in Kansas City.
Grand St. Cafe is located at 4740 Grand St. in Kansas City, Mo. Call them at 816-561-8000.
Grand St. Lemonade Recipe
- Start with simple syrup
- 4qts of super fine sugar
- 8qts of very hot water
- mix together till sugar dissolves
- sour mix
- 3qts of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 qt of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1cup of fresh squeezes orange juice
- then mix all juices and syrup together
- to make a glass
- 1part juice 2parts lemon lime soda garnish with a lemon