Meet Willie Mays Aikens at Area Book Signings
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Former Royal’s first baseman Willie Mays Aikens has written a new book called “Willie Mays Aikens: Safe at Home. It highlights Aiken’s career and his bad turn with drugs. He will be available for three different book signing events this weekend.
Meet Willie at these book signings:
Friday, July 6, 5:30 p.m.
Barnes & Noble / 19120 E. 39th St. / Independence, Mo.
Saturday, July 7, 11 a.m.
Costco / 241 E. Linwood Blvd. / Kansas City, MO
Saturday, July 7, 4 p.m.
Dick`s Sporting Goods / 11801 Nall Ave. / Leawood, KS
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom