Kauffman Center Offers Up Salute to Baseball and Ewing Kauffman
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Royals players from the 1985 World Series-winning team gathered at the Kauffman Center to remember the man who brought baseball back to KC, and whose name is attached to both the Performing Arts Center and the site of the 2012 MLB All-Star Game.
FOX 4′s Gia Vang is Working for You with the report.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet