Kauffman Center Offers Up Salute to Baseball and Ewing Kauffman
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Royals players from the 1985 World Series-winning team gathered at the Kauffman Center to remember the man who brought baseball back to KC, and whose name is attached to both the Performing Arts Center and the site of the 2012 MLB All-Star Game.
FOX 4′s Gia Vang is Working for You with the report.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor