Kauffman Center Offers Up Salute to Baseball and Ewing Kauffman
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Royals players from the 1985 World Series-winning team gathered at the Kauffman Center to remember the man who brought baseball back to KC, and whose name is attached to both the Performing Arts Center and the site of the 2012 MLB All-Star Game.
FOX 4′s Gia Vang is Working for You with the report.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident