Kids’ All-Star Wish Granted
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A half-dozen kids from around the country are getting their wish granted to go to the All-Star Game, and they’re getting in on all the other festivities, too.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains the kids have battled some big opponents — life-threatening diseases.
Click here for more information on the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store