KCMO Says Thanks to Police, Fire Departments for All-Star Work
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An estimated 150,000 people crowded into Kansas City for the MLB All-Star Game, and on Thursday the KCMO City Council passed a resolution saying thanks to the city’s men and women in uniform for helping to make the week a success.
FOX 4′s Macradee Aegerter is Working for You with the report.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire