Short-Haired Anne Hathaway Chats About Role as Catwoman
LOS ANGELES — Catwoman is an iconic villain who first appeared in the Batman series in 1940. Eartha Kitt, Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry have all played this feline manipulator. Anne Hathaway sits with FOX 4 Film Critic Shawn Edwards to chat about her experiences as Catwoman.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom