Persian Duo Seeks Retirement Home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two beautiful Persian cats were dumped at Wayside Waifs — left behind in their carriers. The long haired beauties, Jordan and Riley, are siblings that are now looking for a home they can retire together in.
Wayside Waifs said the pair are 14 years old and are in excellent condition for their age, however both eat soft food, as they don’t have all of their teeth. Jordan and Riley are well-mannered and loveable and only need a loving home to retire in.
If interested in meeting Jordan and Riley, or adopting them (together), contact Wayside Waifs at 816.761.8151. Wayside Waifs is located at 3901 Martha Truman Road in Kansas City, Mo.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins