Mobile Market Arrives in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Many people living in the metro have to drive miles to find stores with a good selection of fruits and vegetables. That’s if they have a car to drive. It makes it harder to eat healthy and be healthy.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean shows us how the nutritious food is now coming to them. The Healthy Harvest Mobile Market will have five weekly stops:
- The Jackson County Courthouse (415 East 12th Street) – Tues – 9 am – 11 am
- Lucile Bluford Public Library (3050 Prospect Ave) – Tues – 12pm -3 pm
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City, Thornberry Unit (43rd and Cleveland) – Tues- 4pm – 6pm
- Hillcrest Community Center (10401 Hillcrest Road) – Thurs – 10am – 1pm
- Southeast Community Center (4201 E. 63rd St.) – Thurs – 2pm – 5pm