Trooper Helps Mom Deliver Twins on Side of Highway
A Utah State Trooper helped a mother deliver a set of twins on the side of the highway on Tuesday. Police said she was 36 weeks into the pregnancy when she went into labor.
The babies were taken by Life-Flight to a hospital in Salt Lake City. UHP said the babies and mother were doing very well before they were transported to the hospital.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire