Search On for Missing Northland Man
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a Northland man who has been missing for almost two weeks.
Kansas City Missouri Police say that George G. Sutherland, 33, was last heard from on July 6th, and his family is concerned for his well-being.
Sutherland is described as a white male, 6’2″, 225 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. According to his family, he has facial hair and an amputated left leg.
Anyone with information is asked to call the KCPD Missing Person Unit at (816) 234-5136.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor