Snow and Co. Cocktail Recipe
Jerry Nevins, head of Strategy and Customer Happiness at Snow and Company, visited the morning show to share some great summer time frozen cocktails. He made the Sunshine Boulevard cocktail. See the recipe below.
2 oz Water
7 oz Simple Syrup
7 oz Lemon Juice
2 oz Orange Juice
6 oz Boulevard Wheat Beer
5 oz 360 Vodka
Mix all ingredients then place in the feezer. Stir it together as it freezes, loosening any ice film that forms and crushing any lumps. Repeat every 20 minutes or so, more often once it’s almost frozen.
To make a non- alcoholic version, just substitute a non-alcoholic beer for the Boulevard Wheat.
Snow and Company is in the Crossroads District, and has been open for 8 months now.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet