My Special Child: Food Allergies
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Food allergies are a hot topic among parents of children with special needs. In Wednesday’s My Special Child, FOX 4′s Abby Eden looks at why some parents and professionals believe foods can impact everything from chronic infections to a child’s ability to learn.
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store