Back to School Health Tips
If you’re a parent, back-to-school means it’s time to buy classroom supplies and new clothes. But it’s also time to prepare your child for a healthy and safe school year. Rachel Lee, Nurse Practitioner at CVS Pharmacy, told us about the five steps parents should take this summer to ensure their child’s health year-round.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering