Back to School Health Tips
If you’re a parent, back-to-school means it’s time to buy classroom supplies and new clothes. But it’s also time to prepare your child for a healthy and safe school year. Rachel Lee, Nurse Practitioner at CVS Pharmacy, told us about the five steps parents should take this summer to ensure their child’s health year-round.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave