Mom Delivers Babies on Two Highways
NEW YORK — A New York couple has an interesting story to tell about the birth of their babies. Siobhan Anderson and her husband were on the way to the hospital when they got an unexpected surprise.
The new parents pulled over to wait on the ambulance when the first baby, Gavin arrived.
“They’re wheeling me into the ambulance and I’m holding Gavin,” Anderson said. “And I’m not really covered up at all. And there’s a car literally driving towards us, and I’m like, “Oh my God!”
Their second son, Declan came into the world as the ambulance was taking them to the hospital. The couple says they already knew they were having twins. Mom and babies are doing well.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins