Police Search for Hit and Run Driver in Roeland Park
ROELAND PARK, Kan. — Police in Roeland Park are asking for the public’s help finding a hit and run driver. A person was hit by a car driving southbound on Roe near 47th Street on Saturday, July 28.
The driver did not stop. The pedestrian was taken to an area hospital by air ambulance and is currently recovering after surgery.
Officers have not been able to locate the driver. Pictures from a nearby surveillance system were released on Tuesday. There is damage to the hood and windshield of the car.
If you have any information on the driver, please call the Roeland Park Police at (913) 677-3363 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave