Police Search for Hit and Run Driver in Roeland Park
ROELAND PARK, Kan. — Police in Roeland Park are asking for the public’s help finding a hit and run driver. A person was hit by a car driving southbound on Roe near 47th Street on Saturday, July 28.
The driver did not stop. The pedestrian was taken to an area hospital by air ambulance and is currently recovering after surgery.
Officers have not been able to locate the driver. Pictures from a nearby surveillance system were released on Tuesday. There is damage to the hood and windshield of the car.
If you have any information on the driver, please call the Roeland Park Police at (913) 677-3363 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet