KCMO Man Calls 911 to Say He Killed Girlfriend
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a man called 911 to say he killed his girlfriend on the city’s southeast side early Wednesday morning.
According to police, a man called 911 around 7 a.m. on Wednesday to say that he had just beaten his girlfriend to death in his home. When police arrived near 74th and College, they found the woman — identified only as a black female in her early-to-mid 40′s — dead inside the home.
“A gentleman called us and he said that he had beat his girlfriend to death,” said Kansas City Police Captain Steve Young. “When we got here, he was waiting for us and we placed him into custody and we did confirm that there was a dead female inside of his house.”
This is a developing story. Refresh this page for updates.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins