Boy Scout Troop Leader Dies at Missouri Campsite
OSCEOLA, Mo. — A Boy Scout troop is mourning the loss of a leader. Mark Brayer, Director of Support for the Heart of America Council confirmed a man from Independence died at H. Roe Bartle Boy Scout Camp on Saturday.
Officials have not released the man’s cause of death at this time. The victim’s name will be released once his family has been notified.
Activities at the camp will continue as normal.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet