Google Fiber Coming to Johnson County
JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan. — Kansas City, Kansas and KCMO aren’t the only cities in the metro who will have access to Google Fiber. The company says the service will also be offered in Northern Johnson County.
High-Speed fiber service will also be offered in Westwood, Westood Hills and Mission Woods. People who live in those suburbs will be on the list after customers in South Kansas City and areas North of the River are able to register.
The plan still needs to be approved by the city council in each community.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire