Men Face Charges for Counterfeit Money
HARRISONVILLE, Mo. — Two men are facing charges after passing fake bills to Missouri businesses. Richard Kelly has been charged with three counts of forgery and Kyle Calhoun has been charged with one count of forgery.
FOX 4 reported the incident when it first happened. A store clerk questioned a customer after suspecting the money they were trying to use wasn’t real. Meiners Market was one of the stores where the fake money was used. The bills were also used at fast food restaurants. Most of the businesses were in Harrisonville.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire