Woman Attempts to Take Baby from California Hospital
LOS ANGELES — A woman is behind bars after an attempted abduction at a California hospital. The woman posed as a nurse and was able to take a baby from the maternity ward.
The woman placed the baby in a tote bag and tried to leave the hospital, but an electronic bracelet the newborn was wearing alerted hospital staff that something was wrong.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins