Town Comes Together to Help Out Marine’s New Barber Shop
GREENWOOD, Mo. — A chance drive down Main Street in Greenwood, Missouri, led to an act of kindness from one Marine to another.
It’s something that helped one Leatherneck feed his family, but it’s also teaching a younger generation how to give back.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley is Working for You with the report.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store