Doctor Finds Spider Inside Woman’s Ear Canal
A woman in China complaining of pain and itchiness discovered that a spider had crawled in her ear and stayed for five days. The spider had climbed into her ear while she was sleeping. Doctors were able to remove the spider by spraying saline solution, presumable to get it to crawl back out. Scientists warn incidents like this could increase thanks to global warming. Patrick Jones has more on the story.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering