Doctor Finds Spider Inside Woman’s Ear Canal
A woman in China complaining of pain and itchiness discovered that a spider had crawled in her ear and stayed for five days. The spider had climbed into her ear while she was sleeping. Doctors were able to remove the spider by spraying saline solution, presumable to get it to crawl back out. Scientists warn incidents like this could increase thanks to global warming. Patrick Jones has more on the story.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'