Couple in Gladstone Murder-Suicide Identified
GLADSTONE, Mo. — The couple found dead in a Gladstone apartment over the weekend have been identified as Anthony and Christine Niccoli, both 52. Police said the couple was married and that their death was an apparent murder-suicide.
The couple was found Sunday afternoon in an apartment near 69th Street and North Park on in Gladstone.
No other details have been confirmed at this time.
If you’re contemplating suicide or know someone who is suicidal, call 1-800-273- TALK (8255).
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435