Price Match Your Groceries and Save Big
Maureen Welsh, Founder of KC Strategic shopping shares tips and ideas on price match your grocery shopping. Maureen says she likes to share how to save money on groceries through price matching, rather than coupon clipping.
Maureen’s Price Matching Tips
- Price matching is when a store will sell you an identical item for the competitor’s lower advertised price.
- Most efficient way to save money and time on grocery shopping-get all grocery sales at one store
- Saves you an average of 30 percent on price match groceries
- Optimal time to grocery shop is during the stores’ best sales promotions for that week (generally Thursday/Friday-Saturday)
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet