Overnight Fire Damages Lenexa Bar
LENEXA, Kan. — A fire damaged a popular Lenexa bar early Tuesday morning.
Lenexa firefighter were called to Jerry’s Bait Shop in the 13400 block of Santa Fe Trail Drive around 2:40 a.m. after bar employees reported smelling smoke. Firefighter found more heavy smoke and fire on the second floor of the two-story building.
The blaze was brought under control by 3:25 a.m. Authorities say that fire damage was largely confined to the second floor of the building, but the bar on the first floor did suffer some smoke and water damage.
There were no injuries reported in the fire. The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor