What Happens When You Have Celiac Disease?
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Most us eat bread and other food containing gluten with no problem. But a new study shows that one out of every 100 White Americans has Celiac Disease which means their bodies can’t tolerate those foods.
Most people don’t even know they have it. FOX 4 medical reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains the problems of not knowing caused for one metro woman.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss