What Happens When You Have Celiac Disease?
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Most us eat bread and other food containing gluten with no problem. But a new study shows that one out of every 100 White Americans has Celiac Disease which means their bodies can’t tolerate those foods.
Most people don’t even know they have it. FOX 4 medical reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains the problems of not knowing caused for one metro woman.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop