What Happens When You Have Celiac Disease?
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Most us eat bread and other food containing gluten with no problem. But a new study shows that one out of every 100 White Americans has Celiac Disease which means their bodies can’t tolerate those foods.
Most people don’t even know they have it. FOX 4 medical reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains the problems of not knowing caused for one metro woman.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435