Concrete Worker Leaves Behind a Mess, But Now All Is Well
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Relief…. That’s the word a Gladstone homeowner is using after FOX 4 Problem Solvers came to her rescue.
You might remember Alicia McGarry, who called her own home a “crime scene” after paying a concrete man thousands of dollars to fix her foundation, only to discover he was actually making it worse.
Then the Problem Solvers stepped in— along with Cripple Creek Rock Company to help her secure her home and give her peace of mind.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet