Mom Potty Trains Toddlers in Middle of Restaurant
THANKSGIVING POINT DELI, Utah — A photo circulating the Internet shows a mom letting her two toddlers potty train at a restaurant table.
The Huffington Post reports the mother brought a potty chair into the restaurant, placed it on a chair and allowed her two children to use it — while eating.
Another mother sitting at a nearby table snapped a picture and posted it to Facebook. It’s since been taken down.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'