Mom Remembers Her Murdered Son’s Smile at Vigil
WARRENSBURG, Mo. — Blaine Whitworth’s friends and family gathered Wednesday night for a late night prayer vigil.
Blaine’s parents, his grandmother, for whom the bar “Molly’s” is named, his two brothers and several hundred friends, customers and college buddies packed the street to remember the good times they shared with the 25-year-old business owner.
Blaine’s mother also spoke last night and told the crowd not to be mad, but to remember Blaine’s million-dollar smile and try to make a difference in the community, like he did.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor