Problem Solvers: Scooter Store Leaves Man Stuck
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro man’s $7,000 wheelchair paid for by Medicare doesn’t work, and now he’s having a hard time getting the wheelchair’s maker to get it rolling again.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with a disturbing look at your tax dollars at work.
For help with a Medicare Provider:
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins