Problem Solvers: Scooter Store Leaves Man Stuck
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro man’s $7,000 wheelchair paid for by Medicare doesn’t work, and now he’s having a hard time getting the wheelchair’s maker to get it rolling again.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with a disturbing look at your tax dollars at work.
For help with a Medicare Provider:
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss