Insurance Barrier for Kansas City Girl
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City girl doesn’t have the life of a normal 11-year-old. Chronic, severe medical problems have taken that away.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains her doctors and family believe she could benefit from seeing specialists in Denver, but insurance won’t cover it.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom