Ceramics Ideas for Grandparents Gifts
KANSAS CITY — Debbie Wright from Ceramics & Coffee House @ Paint Glaze & Fire stopped by FOX 4 to share some Grandparents Day ideas.
Ceramics Coffeehouse at Paint, Glaze and Fire is a paint-your-own pottery shop in Overland Park. The staff will happily help with project ideas and inspiration as your children paint ceramic masterpieces. Y
In honor of Grandparents Day, they are also hosting special events. On Sept. 9, enjoy story time at 2:00 & 4:00. Any time during the day (Hours: Noon to 5:00), kids and family can paint a basic mug, cereal bowl or dinner plate for $15/item for the first painter in the family, and others in the same family may choose to paint pieces for $12/item-all-inclusive (ceramic piece plus the paint, glaze and firing). Reservations recommended for all events.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet