Police Investigate Homeless Man’s Death
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police released the identity of a homeless man found dead Saturday night at a homeless camp near Front and North Kansas Streets.
Police think the death of Joe Loehr, 52, is suspicious and are investigating it as a homicide. Police were called out to the area at about 9:45 p.m. Saturday. When they arrived, they found Loehr dead in the woods.
A man who lives at the homeless camp was questioned and released but is still considered a person of interest.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire