Pay It Forward: Thanks for Being a Friend
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro mom says that she appreciates her friend’s help in raising her four kids – saying that two of her children are now in college because of her help. Now, she wants to Pay It Forward.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn is Working for You with the report.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong