Problem Solvers: Couple Heated Over Busted A/C
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A local couple spent several hundred dollars on a portable air conditioner knowing it had a one-year warranty. But when it stopped working after only three months, and the couple tried to use that warranty, that’s when the problems really began.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter