Problem Solvers: Billing Mistake Leads to Costly Bill
LIBERTY, Mo. — What happens when you go in for a hospital procedure and learn that it’s not covered by your insurance? Now, you’re facing a $7,000 charge. You call your doctor, your hospital, your insurance company and even a state representative for help. When none of that works, you call Problem Solvers.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom