Belton Country Singer Is a Hoot and a Hit on X Factor
BELTON, Mo. — Many FOX 4 viewers and X Factor fans are enthusiastic about Tate Stevens, an X Factor performer from Belton, Mo.
He hit it out of the ballpark during the X Factor auditions, got a standing ovation and brought people to tears.
“Tate, do you realize how awesome this is to get them to stand up and clap for you like that?” said Demi Lovato. “I love your voice.”
“We found ourselves a country star guy. Kansas City has a country star,” said Louis Walsh, who sat in for Simon Cowell when he was sick during the Kansas City auditions.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire