Problem Solvers: Contractor Takes Advantage of Customers
JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan. — A troublesome concrete contractor with a string of unhappy customers and two fraud convictions is back in action — this time in Johnson County, Kan.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar has the details on a couple who is out $7,000 and didn’t realize that the person they hired is out on probation for scamming someone else.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370