Problem Solvers: Contractor Takes Advantage of Customers
JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan. — A troublesome concrete contractor with a string of unhappy customers and two fraud convictions is back in action — this time in Johnson County, Kan.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar has the details on a couple who is out $7,000 and didn’t realize that the person they hired is out on probation for scamming someone else.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss