Problem Solvers: Metro Business Owners Deal with Phony Threatening Letters
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A pair of Kansas City business owners received letters threatening them with deportation and calls to immigration. But here’s the kicker: the sender used the FOX 4 Problem Solver name to scare them.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar got to the bottom of the fraudulent letter case – whoever sent the letters does NOT work for FOX 4 – and is Working for You with the report.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop