Woman Shot, Killed at Intersection
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman is dead after an early morning shooting on Kansas City’s east side. Officers were called to 31st & Van Brunt in regards to a shooting just after midnight on Saturday.
When police arrived, the vehicles involved had left the scene. One of the vehicles was later found near 18th & Charlotte. Krystal Robinson, 22, was in the back seat of the car. She was taken to an area hospital where she later died.
A witness told police a dark green pick up with three men inside pulled up next to the victim and shot her. Police aren’t sure if she was the intended target.
If you have any information on this crime call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins