Auto Mechanics 101: How to Pick a Good Mechanic
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — If you get a sinking feeling every time you get your car repaired, you’re not alone. Many people are at the mercy of an auto mechanic who we may, or may not, trust.
FOX 4′s Linda Wagar explains how just a little bit of knowledge can keep you from getting duped by a dishonest mechanic.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor