Customers Get Sick After Seeing Dead Deer in Chinese Restaurant
WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. — A Kentucky Chinese restaurant has been shut down after a customer witnessed employees dragging in a trash bin with a dead deer inside of it.
“It was really disturbing,” said Katie Hopkins. “There was actually a blood trail that they were mopping up.”
Hopkins said she saw a tail, a foot and a let sticking out of the garbage can as employees wheeled it back to the kitchen.
“I went next door and upchucked everything,” said another customer.
Click on this link from WTVR-TV in Richmond to find out what most troubled the environmental health inspector when he arrived at the restaurant.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop