Customers Get Sick After Seeing Dead Deer in Chinese Restaurant
WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. — A Kentucky Chinese restaurant has been shut down after a customer witnessed employees dragging in a trash bin with a dead deer inside of it.
“It was really disturbing,” said Katie Hopkins. “There was actually a blood trail that they were mopping up.”
Hopkins said she saw a tail, a foot and a let sticking out of the garbage can as employees wheeled it back to the kitchen.
“I went next door and upchucked everything,” said another customer.
Click on this link from WTVR-TV in Richmond to find out what most troubled the environmental health inspector when he arrived at the restaurant.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter