Woman Dead Following KCMO Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a deadly shooting early Monday morning.
According to authorities, officers responding to a report of shots fired at an apartment in the 900 block of East Armour shortly before 1:00 a.m. found a shooting victim, identified as a black female in her early 20′s, with no signs of life inside the residence.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police say that a witness stated that there were several people inside the apartment before the shooting, but did not see who shot the victim.
Anyone with information in the case is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store