Video: Father and Son Accused of Mimicking Disabled Girl’s Limp
CANTON, Ohio — A family of a ten-year-old girl who has cerebral palsy turned over video to prosecutors that they say shows a man and his son making fun of their daughter, mimicking her walk.
Hope Holcomb’s family wants charges filed against the man. Hope says she’s been afraid to leave her home in East Sparta, Ohio, because she says she is being bullied by her 9-year-old next door neighbor and his father.
Hope’s grandmother shot video last week at the bus stop. In it you can see a boy and his father, William Bailey, walking slowly with a limp similar to Hope’s.
Click here for the story from FOX 8 in Cleveland, which shows what the father and son were doing that upset Hope and her family so much.
The prosecutor says she will review all the reports and meet with the families next week to determine what if any charges should be filed.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet