Video: Father and Son Accused of Mimicking Disabled Girl’s Limp
CANTON, Ohio — A family of a ten-year-old girl who has cerebral palsy turned over video to prosecutors that they say shows a man and his son making fun of their daughter, mimicking her walk.
Hope Holcomb’s family wants charges filed against the man. Hope says she’s been afraid to leave her home in East Sparta, Ohio, because she says she is being bullied by her 9-year-old next door neighbor and his father.
Hope’s grandmother shot video last week at the bus stop. In it you can see a boy and his father, William Bailey, walking slowly with a limp similar to Hope’s.
Click here for the story from FOX 8 in Cleveland, which shows what the father and son were doing that upset Hope and her family so much.
The prosecutor says she will review all the reports and meet with the families next week to determine what if any charges should be filed.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss