National Database Goes After Drivers with Unpaid Speeding Tickets
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Do you have any unpaid speeding tickets? They could come back to haunt you. States are using a national database designed to track down problem drivers, including drivers with unpaid speeding tickets. If your name appears on the database you could find yourself unable to renew your driver’s license.
That’s what happened to a Missouri man when Florida went after him for a 1983 ticket.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar has the story.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor