Problem Solvers: Tow Lot Owner Meets Grieving Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — In a follow-up to a story FOX 4 Problem Solvers first brought you a few weeks ago, the owner of a tow lot that sold a slain woman’s car instead of holding it for evidence in her murder now says that the woman’s family will have to go to court if they want money for their loss.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on what happened when the tow lot owner met with the grieving family members.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet