Problem Solvers: Tow Lot Owner Meets Grieving Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — In a follow-up to a story FOX 4 Problem Solvers first brought you a few weeks ago, the owner of a tow lot that sold a slain woman’s car instead of holding it for evidence in her murder now says that the woman’s family will have to go to court if they want money for their loss.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on what happened when the tow lot owner met with the grieving family members.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop