Problem Solvers: Tow Lot Owner Meets Grieving Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — In a follow-up to a story FOX 4 Problem Solvers first brought you a few weeks ago, the owner of a tow lot that sold a slain woman’s car instead of holding it for evidence in her murder now says that the woman’s family will have to go to court if they want money for their loss.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on what happened when the tow lot owner met with the grieving family members.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong