How to Prevent “Zombie Mouth” in Kids
GLADSTONE, Mo. — Halloween is still three weeks away, but you may already have candy in the house, and the kids may already be eating it.
The American Dental Association wants you to be aware of “zombie mouth.” It’s teamed up with Pop Cap Games on a fun campaign that gives you the scary “tooth” about dental decay.
Fox 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean talked with Dr. Brandi Roeber, a pediatric dentist, about what you can do to improve your kids’ dental health at Halloween and the rest of the year.
To see the Plants vs. Zombies video and to get a free download of a game, visit stopzombiemouth.com.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss