Tate Stevens Moves On in X-Factor While Mark Alford Makes TV Uncomfortable
Good news for Belton, Mo., native Tate Stevens. He made it to the top 24, which means he will train with X-Factor judge L.A. Reed at his home. See how Stevens does tonight on the X-Factor at 7 p.m. on FOX 4.
So, good news for Tate — but weird news for FOX 4 viewers watching the tail end of FOX 4 News at 8. Mark Alford spiced things up as he and the rest of the crew signed off following their congratulatory coverage of Tate Stevens. (Just watch the video.)
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss