Bomb Threat Prompts Evacuation at Raytown Walmart
RAYTOWN, Mo. — A Walmart store in Raytown was evacuated for a time on Friday evening following a bomb threat, police said.
The store on 350 Highway was cleared for a time around 5:30 p.m. after someone phoned-in a bomb threat to the store. Customers and employees were allowed back in a short time later after no explosive devices were found.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering