Bomb Threat Prompts Evacuation at Raytown Walmart
RAYTOWN, Mo. — A Walmart store in Raytown was evacuated for a time on Friday evening following a bomb threat, police said.
The store on 350 Highway was cleared for a time around 5:30 p.m. after someone phoned-in a bomb threat to the store. Customers and employees were allowed back in a short time later after no explosive devices were found.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins